Friday, January 8, 2010

Keep Those Pages Coming, Carol



I have made a resolution to keep up my scrapping and putting it up on my blog and Facebook. I am starting with Christmas Eve and on to Christmas Day . So here is a few more as I get them finished. Our stocking hanger fell as Santa was filling the stockings so he had to put them on a nearby shelf. We have a lot of grandkids so we have a lot of stockings. I love this digital kit by DigiChick that I downloaded before Christmas. It is called Holly Jolly. The Santa came from some Christmas embellishments that remind me of the 50's or 60's called Holly Day. I really like the font I used as though it was written there by me. It is called "Stacyj hand" which I got off of Stacy Jullian's website. She is a fantastic person, member of my church and avid scrapbooker that appears on many programs about scrapbooking. She actually emailed me a thank you the other day for making a comment about her blog. http://stacyjulian.com/blog/ She had lots of good things on her blog if you want to check it out.

No comments: